The Kelty Hoodligan is not just a blanket, it’s not just a poncho either…it’s both! Giving you two ways to wear it, the Kelty Hoodligan has got your back and everything else.
Wear it as a poncho on your own, or use it as a blanket for you and someone else. Simply fasten the toggles to create a hooded poncho, and unfasten them to create a blanket.
Providing you with a lot of warmth and luxury wherever you decide to use it, the Kelty Hoodligan is a perfect addition to your kit list for every outdoor adventure you may embark on.
For that cosy warmth that’s much needed when the temperatures drop outside, the Hoodligan utilises CloudLoft insulation and soft-brushed fabric.
When it’s not being used, the Kelty Hoodligan is incredibly convenient and stuffs down into the included stuff sack so that you pack it away in your backpack, or stow it away in the boot of your car or campervan until needed.
- 2 ways to wear it – use it as a blanket for 2 people, or as a hooded poncho for 1 person
- Hood stores in pocket when not in use
- Offers lightweight warmth
- Soft-brushed fabrics on both sides
- Comes complete with a stuff sack for simple storage when not in use
- Length: 182cm
- Width: 182cm
- Packed size: 20cm x 38cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Liner: 190T Poly Pongee
- Shell: 75D 210T Poly Taffeta
- Fill: Cloudloft Synthetic Insulation